Networking of Industrial Controllers
Product Code: JL--6460
- Technical Description:-
- One of the aims of process automation is to monitor and control plant or plant components centrally from a computer.
- This task performed by a process control system.
- This trainer demonstrates the operation of a process control system based on a simple application.
- The trainer consists of two process controllers interconnected via a field bus interface (Profibus DP) and an interface card with a PC.
- On the PC, an OPC (OLE for Process Control) server makes the controller data available to other programs under Windows for further processing.
- The process control software developed by JLab on the basis of Lab view accesses the process data on the controllers and enables it to be visualised.
- The software also allows the process controllers parameters to be set.
- Various functions such as recorders and alarm logs enable a simple control room function to be simulated.
- Two potentiometers permit the simulation of input signals for the controllers.
- The controlled variable, manipulating variable and reference variable data are delivered as standard signals at lab jacks, enabling the controllers to be integrated into real processes at any time.
- Clearly structured instructional material outlines the fundamentals and provides a step-by-step guide through the exercises.
- Email us at email@example.com to further inquire about the product.
- Visit www.jaincoexport.com for further details.
- Also you can reach us at +91-85699-09696 (Whatsapp).